From:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:13:27 -0500

I have two questions:
  1.  I read somewhere that white pepper is not considered safe for
individuals with celiac disease because white pepper often has wheat flour
added to its contents.  Is this true?

   2.  Has anyone ever researched the GF status of spices used in
restaurants?  Many restaurants purchase spices from food distrubution
companies ie Sysco, US Foods.  These companies sell spices under their own
label and I was wondering about their GF status.