From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:42:52 -0700

My child is going away on a campout with a YMCA group for 3 nights.
He will be bringing his own bread and rice tortillas, and I'm
wondering if anybody has an idea of how to create a decent texture
that usually requires toasting. I'm going to send Trader Joes rice
bread. The group leaves Tuesday and returns Friday. I'm also
concerned about the bread not having mold on it by Friday when it's
time to make sandwiches for the return trip. By the way, we usually
just zap the tortiallas in the microwave to soften them up.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Sue