From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 10:03:56 -0500

Just got a call back from baker.

She said there are a number of celiac clients who seek her out for her gf
cakes. She has food allergies and carries an epipen. Takes food allergies
seriously. She’s very careful with gluten free.

She does bake regular cakes, but the GF ones are baked separately, not at
same time, and she “cleans the mixer to FDA standards.”

The ingredients are GF, but she has some people who told her they react to
gluten having to do with sugar and beets. Never heard that before and I
don’t believe it.

So it’s up to the individual. Although I eat out all the time and travel, I
never buy pizza in any restaurant. You’ll have to decide if you’ll try
these cakes.

Right now, I’m dealing with reflux from who knows what, so I’m waiting
until I feel better. If I don’t eat the cakes, my non-GF husband will.