From:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:12:16 -0800

    Hello Listmates,

  If you still didn't get a chance to see Celiac discussed on "The View", open
the attachment, below.  If you have trouble opening it, cut & paste the
following address:

http://nfca.vervemail.net/vmff/vm_link.php?id=7443&m_id=101418

Great episode!  What fun!

  Enjoy,
             Ona

    P.S.   The following, are some of the responses that I have received, so far, from viewers of the above mentioned internet video-clip of "The View":

  1.)-------------------------------------------------------

  Thanks Ona, I sent it to every one I know ! You are the greatest !  Charlie in SC

  Hey that was sooooooo cool. Thank you for sharing!!!!!   Jackie in Maryland

  "Elisabeth Hasselbeck tastes Redbridge,"

  It seems the tasting was a paid product placement by Anheuser Busch to ABC/Disney.

Money well spent since the ad runs for free every time someone clicks on the Celiac Central link...Maybe Anheuser Bush would be willing to make a donation to celiac research a well!

I'm going to continue to buying New Grist g.f. beer from Lakefront Brewery in Milwaukee.  In addition to supporting the local economy, it actually has a smoother taste that Redbridge!

Bev in Milwaukee

  Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't seen it. What a great plug for
Celiac!!!