From:
William Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:55:39 -0400

One drawback to the 'Medical Alert' watches verses the MEDIC ALERT bands
& necklaces is that there is no information
added to the watch and NO contact number.  I'll stick with the medic
alert necklace where emergency personnel can read my restrictions on the
back and call for further information.

I have no financial interest in Medic Alert, only a wearer for ten years.

--
Bill Lucas, Burlington, NJ U.S.A.
Member of Celiac List (gluten free foods) & So. Jersey CSA/USA;