From:
Katalin R Baltimore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:26:53 -0500

    MARK THE DATE:  MARCH 18, 2001    1-4 PM

The Greater New Haven /Nutmeg Celiac Group will present DR ALESSIO
FASANO, Co-Director of the Center for Celiac Research at the University
of Maryland, who will be speaking on the topic of "Celiac Disease:Past,
Present and Future". Also featuring ANN WHELAN, publisher and editor of
"Gluten Free Living" who will talk about current controversies in the GF
diet.

The meeting will be held at Milford Hospital, 300 Seaside Ave.  Due to
overwhelming community response, and limited seating, we are asking you
to let us know if you are planning to attend.

For reservation/information, call Kati Baltimore at 203-795-0343 or e-
mail her at [log in to unmask]

There will be a charge of $3 for non-members.

Directions:

Rt 15(N-S):  take exit 54 to I-95 S to Exit 36 (Plains RD) Take left at
the ramp, and follow HOSPITAL signs.

Hartford and Points North:  I-91 to I-95 S  to exit 36(Plains RD)Left at
ramp and follow HOSPITAL  signs.

Fairfield and Points South:  I-95 N to exit 36 (Plains Rd) At end of
ramp turn left and follow HOSPITAL signs.