Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:11:06 -0400

This posting is late in coming, but as of yet, there is no support group in Greenville, SC. There is, however an interest in starting one. If you are in this area and wish to be involved in starting a support group in Greenville, SC, please email me and I will compile a list of interested parties.

The closest group to this particular area is in Columbia, SC. Contact info is:
Palmetto Celiac Support Group
1508 Anthony Drive
West Columbia, SC 29172
Tel: (803) 775-9466 or (803) 755-7291

Thanks to all of those who responded to my post,
Ginger

YOU CAN HELP RAISE AWARENESS
Ginger McCann
The Gluten Free Exchange