From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:04:11 EST

Greetings Everyone,

Celiacs-helping-celiacs at Valley Medical Center. For those who live in
Metro-South ... take advantage ... less driving in the dark. (Eastside celiac
support group to re-start Nov 25.) Our family is growing!!

When: Next Tuesday night November 18, 7:00 PM. As is our custom-- casual,  no
cost, have fun.

Topic: Playing the Holidays

Come to the meeting, drum up attitude for Playing the Holidays -- have a
plan, dang it; and then prepare a full meal frozen that is good-to-go
at-a-moments-notice --- at home or out-the-door for dinner party. This is one  celiac
who doesn't want to hesitate to party.

Newbees are welcome. You will be among friends, and we will find out how to
help. Easy!

Where:
Valley Medical Center
Medical Arts Center (building)  Conference Room C. (This is in the northwest
corner of the campus.)
400 South  43rd St, Renton, WA

The street numbers and signs are a bit confusing, but the size of the
hospital and the construction cranes are not. Sooooo ... from Hwy 167 head east  up
the hill. After clearing the 167 interchange, get in the left lane to turn
left at the first light onto Talbot Rd. Drive north to the third driveway on
your left. Turn left toward the Parking Garage ... proceed on around the Medical
 Arts building making two left turns and park by the front door. Or, park in
garage on your right and walk across the street to the Medical Arts Center
(MAC), first floor. Head for the Auditorium. We are in Room C just across the
hall from the main entrance to the Auditorium.

Your support group is valuable, motivational, informative and fun. Please
make an effort to join us just once-a-month. We especially care about newly
diagnosed people who are trying to run away from gluten. Do not stay
"overwhelmed."

Earl Ley, Facilitator
425 747-1110