Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 06:23:46 -0700

Hi everyone,

San Diego Course 1k  Starts at 7:30 a.m. and 5k  Starts at 8:00 a.m. Our
event is shaping up to be SPECTACULAR! Even better than last year's.
This year's walk/run is at  South Shores Park, Mission Bay, on Saturday,
May 17, 2003.   We will have FREE CELIAC SCREENINGS again this year,
courtesy of Prometheus Laboratories and The Binding Site, and can test
360 people that day (Celiac expert extraordinaire Michelle Pietzak, M.D.
will be our medical director). Dozens of vendors of gluten-free foods
and products/services will be on hand, and we'll even have a band
(featuring one member who has celiac disease).  There will also be a
great silent auction!

There will also be online sign-ups for the events
<http://www.active.com/> www.active.com  for online, or call Joe Burns
at (858)  573-9254 -- walk-in registration the day of the event is fine.

Let's (as they say at CFCR) "make tracks for celiacs!"

San Diego Celiac Crew