From:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grandma Ferdon's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 09:18:10 -0500

Happy fall to all of you. Grandma Ferdon's invites all of you who, have
not and also those of you that have tried our delicious 100% Gluten Free
foods that we offer. Go to www.grandmaferdons.com and you'll be amazed at
the variety of wonderful foods and more available to you. Grandma Ferdon's
was created by our co-founder, Julie, to bring to the Celiac community not
only the finest tasting foods but also variety and convenience, something
not heard of before and guaranteed 100% Gluten Free. It is so important to
people to feel comfortable with the company your dealing with and that's
what Grandma Ferdon's brings to you: confidence, variety, great taste and
pride in every order we send out. Got questions? Feel free to contact us by
e-mail @ [log in to unmask]
net or give us a call @ 1-800-464-2415 and
we'll do whatever we can to help you out. Remember we were created by a
Celiac for Celiacs. Although we are a small family run company we bring a
lot to the table and believe we have raised the bar on the quality and
assurance of Gluten Free foods. Also, keep an eye on our website for
holiday goodies coming soon such as Christmas cookies and Lefse just to
name a couple. Visit us soon @ www.grnadmaferdons.com and give us a try. We
know you will like what you see and what you taste. Thank You to all of you
that have suppoted us over our first 1 1/2 years in service to you and
here's hoping we'll be able to serve more of you in the coming years.