From:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Rampton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:12:13 -0500

I looked back in the archives to see if this had been addressed in
the past, but only found some information saying it "depended" on
which plant they were packaged in based on the serial numbers, and
even this was quite some time ago.

Here is an update.  I certainly appreciate their straightforward and
detailed answer.  (Though I love their chips, and this was not good
news!)