From:
Stuart Maskery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart Maskery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:10:50 +0100

Hoping someone can help me on here, I am visiting Knoxville for a month
from the UK and I wanted to know if there are any stockists of gluten
free foods in the Knoxville area as the last time I was over I really
struggled to find stuff in the mainstream stores, not after anything
flash just things like gluten free bread and some dairy free spread
etc..just really the basics.

Can anyone help as I have checked the archives and there doesn't seem to
be anything listed for Knoxville that isn't 2 years plus out of date.

Stuart.