From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:40:32 -0700

With the release of the NIH Consensus Statement on
Celiac Disease, many, many more people will finally be
properly diagnosed.

As noted in the statement, there are many areas which
require further research.

You can help make that research happen by saving the
UPC/Barcode from PhillySwirl boxes.  For each barcode
sent to the Center for Celiac Research, we will donate
50 cents to finding a cure for celiac disease.  To
learn more go to:
www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Don't forget to tell your friends and family -- Save
the PhillySwirl boxes!

For additional information, feel free to contact me at
(877) 379-4757 or Pam King (CFCR) at (800)492-5538.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com