From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 16:20:35 -0700

Dear List mates,

Here is a really easy cookie recipe that tastes very European. It is also
nearly fool-proof, and you can customize the amount of sweetness to your
taste. My feeling it that Italian cookies should have a lot of flavor and
not be excessively rich or sweet, but not everybody agrees. Although these
are not diet biscotti, they are not particularly rich, and they can be made
even leaner still. In terms of fool-proof, biscotti was one of the two types
of cookies we could make in our Weber barbeque when our kitchen was being
remodeled. (By the way, that was 90 days!)

Take a look at the biscotti recipe at
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw<tr_1212966322397>(
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking<http://home.comcast.net/%7Evhdolcourt/gfbaking>).
Some people's systems convert the character after the "/" and before the
"v". If this happens to you and you can't open the website, remove the "%7E"
and replace it with a tilde "~". When you navigate to the website, look for
<New> in bold red letters.

I'm sure there are a lot of biscotti recipes out there. Don't be shy and
point us to them I'm always looking for a new treat, particularly one
without run-away calories.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA
* *