Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:58:00 -0500

March is a busy month at Glutenfreeda.com...not only is there cause for
celebration with St. Patrick's Day but it's also time for Easter!  As our March
issue is also our Comfort Food issue and we have an extra-special occasion to
celebrate the Irish, we thought it only fitting to bring our readers attention to
a traditional Irish staple….the potato!  Get some great tips on which potatoes
to use when along with some fabulous potato recipes perfect for St. Patty's
Day as well as side dishes for your Easter dinner or brunch.  Speaking of
Easter our article, "Easter Brunch" features a delicious Easter brunch along
with great recipe ideas if you happen to be attending a "potluck" oriented
dinner.  Hopefully you’ve escaped the winter/spring cold bugs…but if perhaps
you haven’t and are hoping to get a little relief with the help of a comforting
meal we have some tremendous recipes for you (or your nurse-maid!) to try.
Check out our article, "Comfort Foods for the Last Days of Winter".  Looking
for a great one-pot meal that you can throw together and forget about for a
few hours?  Well then, "Beautifully Braised" is a definite must-read!  Learn how
simple the braising process is and experience the delectable results.  This
month's on-line cooking class takes you step-by-step, with photographed
illustrations, through making your own home-made, gluten-free gnocchi.   And
don't forget to check out our Product Test Review this month on Murray's
Chicken Gluten-free Nuggets.   And finally, as many of you already know (and
hopefully have tried), Glutenfreeda also manufactures Glutenfreeda's Real
Cookies.  This product line has been so well received we are now trying to get
ideas on what kind of additional product lines you would like to see in the
future.  Please take a minute and take our brief survey located in the center
of our home page.  Your opinion really does matter!
All this and so much more, including our recipe database of over 4500 gluten-
free recipes!  Stop by and check it out today - www.glutenfreeda.com!