From:
Kim Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:14:47 -0500

Dear Friends,

1-2-3 Gluten Free (www.123glutenfree.com) is pleased to travel to
different support groups around the country to sample and sell our
products.  This month, we will be in Boston on October 17 for the Healthy
Villi meeting and in Chicago on October 23 in conjunction with the
University of Chicago Celiac Disease Program.  On November 6, we will be
at the Columbus, Ohio Children's Hospital Celiac Conference.

Here's what some customers are saying about our products:

"I am so impressed with all three of your products -- they are the best of
any prepared gluten free mixes I have used. Please let me know when you
have more types available as I will be first in line." Nancy K.,
Albuquerque, New Mexico

"The Biscuits are absolutely fabulous! Light, flakey, sweet and great
tasting! I don't even want to add jam as the taste is so wonderful! THANK
YOU for an excellent product!" Lisa H., Minden, Nevada

"We love the sweet goodness pan bars. Three of my five children have
celiac disease and they all want to eat these tasty treats! I can't wait
to try the biscuit mixes. As a mom, I appreciate the versatility of the
mixes. Thank you for making my life a bit easier and my children's life a
bit more normal!" Lisa H., Okemos, MI

"I recently ... prepared the pumpkin bars this weekend for a Labor Day
party. I've tried many gluten-free products that didn't live up to the
manufacturer's hype. Your product was everything I was hoping for...the
texture, the moistness and, above all, the incredible taste. My non-celiac
friends usually don't welcome my gluten-free contributions with much
enthusiasm so they were all quite surprised and enjoyed the bars as much
as I....  I look forward to trying the new products you'll be adding to
your line. Thanks...." Rob B., San Diego, CA

Our products are manufactured in a dedicated gluten-free facility and we
donate a portion of our proceeds to support celiac research.

Our products have only been available since June 2004 and we're already
carried in stores in over 30 states.

Please visit our website for more information about our company and
products -- www.123glutenfree.com

1-2-3 Gluten Free -- Easy to Make, Can't Beat the Taste.

Kimberlee Ullner
www.123glutenfree.com