From:
"Kevin M. Haney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:39:27 -0400

"Karen M. Davis" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Something else to consider when getting your children their shots: If
> *anyone* in the household is "immune-compromised" (and that includes many
> celiacs), the children should *not* receive the Sabin vaccine! The Sabin
> vaccine may leave the child shedding live polio virus for a week or so -
> a *distinct* hazard if someone in the house is immune-compromised!

maybe I missed this in a previous post, but could you please explain what
you mean by "immune-compromised"?  In the next year we'll have a new baby
an new immunizations to go through...

Kevin

| e-mail | [log in to unmask]                                        |
| web    | http://www.netaxs.com/~khaney                            |