Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:46:45 EDT

       The Celiac Support Group of Indpls is sponsoring a 3 on 3 Basketball
Tournament and Gluten Free Food Fair on Saturday, August 20th, 2005 at Our
Shepherd Lutheran Church, 9101 W. 10th Street, Indianpolis. Hours will be from
8:30 to 2:30- 3:00PM.
       This is some of the events we have plannned for Saturday.
       We  have some gluten free food companies that have donated gluten free
food. For the family members that would like regular food: Fazoli's is
providing Fententi and spagetti marina for $5.00 per meal, Chick-Fil-A is also
providing chicken Nuggets and brownies, McAlister's Deli is providing Sweet Tea,
and Schwans is providing ice cream. This food will be purchased so the Celiac
Support Group can make some money.
       There is a moonwalk or bouncer rented in the shape of a basketball.
Tickets will be purchased for 6 for $1.00. There will also be smaller type games
that my son and his team will be running.
       There is also a large tent rented to be out of the heat or rain.
       Door Prizes; we have some wonderful door prizes that have been donated
 by the community of Indpls:  The IRT Theatre in downtown Indpls, Phoenix
Theatre in Downtown Indpls, Crackers Comedy Club all has given 2 free tickets.
       The following restaurants have donated: St. Elmo's in downtown Indpls
- a $75 gift certticate. Also three shrimp cocktail certificates. Bob Evans,
Cracker Barrel, Outback Steakhouse, Thia One On, HollyHock Restaurant, Panera
Bread has donated a Bakers dozen of bagels each month for one year, a $78.00
value.
       Hotels: There are two nights at the Westin Hotel in downtown Indpls to
be raffled off at $3.00 per raffle ticket.
       Retail Stores: Meijer a $25 gift card, Sam's Club a $25 gift card, 4
$10 gift certicates to Dick's Sporting Goods,
       Two Christian Bookstores have donated some bibles, books, CD, Tote
bag.
       Door Prizes will be raffled off $1.00 per ticket except the Westin
Hotel which is for $3.00.

       Ray Tolbert will be speaking at 12:30 p.m. He is a former NBA player,
played for the National Championship Team for IU in 1981, He was Mr.
Basketball for the state of IN in 1977.

       If anyone is still interested in playing in the event and forming a
team, please contact Joyce ETheridge @[log in to unmask] or 272-4609 ASAP. My
husband is making up teams and times but still have room for a few more teams.

       Please do not let the word Basketball detour you from coming to this
event. We have several other things to do. Lisa Gilllen, a nurse from IU and
has Celiac herself, will be on hand to answer any questions about celiac.
       The money being rasied this year will be strictly going towards
awareness in the Indpls community.  The event is now on the local Weather Channel
Sky Tracker Network, channel 13 and we will continue to advertise celiac over
the TV as long as the funds hold out.
       Hope to see alot of you in the Indpls area this Saturday. For
directions to Our Shepherd, take I465 around to 10th Street, and go about 4 miles
straight west on 10th. Everything will be  in the front yard of church. Parking
will be in the back.
       Sincerely,
       Joyce Etheridge
       Chairman