Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:55:51 -0400

I eat WASA all the time and have no problems going through a case!  They
taste like regular WASA's.  If you are expecting soda crackers -- they
are not!  They are crunchy and taste a bit (to me) like rye or
pumpernickle.  They don't have a lot of taste, but are great for open
faced sandwiches.  I love to melt a little cheese on top under the
broiler on them sometimes with garlic powder and italian spices to make
a "garlic bread" cracker. I also spread peanut butter on them for a
lunch. If you have problems, contact Liberty Richter (the distributor)
and see what they can do for you.  I found a liquor store with a
gourmet  food section to be most accommodating (when groceries were
not).  If you have any other WASA questions, e-mail me back.  Sally