From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:24:02 -0500

Greetings dear GF friends! What a great beginning to our summer! This month, July will be your opportunity to have  a picnic on us! Well, kind of....with every purchase of $20 or more, you will receive one free package of spice mix (for a dip), or refried beans (for nachos), or a chreeze (instant cheese for the dairy intolerant). Please specify your choice when placing your order so that we can fill it properly. Thank you so much for partnering with us, as we www.glutenfreeforme.com serve you the best tasting, affordable GF products we can! Awesome day to you dear friend! [log in to unmask]