From:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 19:07:29 -0400

The Philadelphia area now has a safe and tasty gluten free cafe. From
healthy salads to Angus burgers, tuna wraps and grilled paninis, we've got
that and more! We offer organics(about 85%) as well as dairy free options,
vegetarian, vegan selections, freshly baked g/f desserts, rolls and
breadsticks and they're all delicious. We use eco-friendly cleaners,
compostable take out containers, Energy Star appliances, all in a friendly
and safe dining setting .

Come join us at 701 Penn Avenue, West Reading PA from 7a.m to 7 p.m. Monday
through Saturday and see that it IS easy being green! www.goodeatz.org 610
670-4885.

Join us for a Special Mother's Day Sunday Brunch-Reservations strongly
suggested

Rick Allebach

Ph/fax-610 670-4885

Cell 215 858-3616

www.goodeatz.org

Good Eatz Green Cafe

Natural, eclectic food

701 Penn Avenue

West Reading Pa 19611

Good Eatz-whlsle/retail

Natural Gluten Free Baked Goods

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  Thank you!

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery\ana
bnr2.gif>