From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:25:54 -0600

Hello Everybody

My latest book, Gluten-Free Quick & Easy, was quoted extensively in the
latest issue (December) of Alternative Medicine magazine.

This fascinating article is called "Power Couples" by Matthew Kadey, RD. and
offers my tips for health food pairs that maximize nutrition, such as quinoa
and red bell pepper.

I'm also speaking on gluten-free trends at next week's "Just Ask for Whole
Grains" conference in Kansas City, sponsored by the Whole Grains Council,
Oldways Preservation & Trust.

Gluten-Free Quick & Easy has received extensive coverage in the media and
offers you recipes to make your own mixes to save time in the kitchen, as
well as tips for cooking ahead, using leftovers, and planning menus. People
who purchased it say it has "changed their lives." It is available at
natural food stores, www.amazon.com, and www.glutenfreequickandeasy.com.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carol Fenster, Ph.D., President/Founder
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418; 303.741.5408.
www.glutenfreequickandeasy.com
8174 S. Holly Street, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Author of Gluten-Free Quick & Easy (Avery, Penguin Group, 2007)