Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:21:23 -0700

My summary of responses to my post about NASONEX motivated more people so I
am posting this supplemental summary for your information.  I have continued
the use of NASONEX and my celiac-like symptoms are gradually subsiding.
Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts.  It was comforting to discover
that NASONEX is gluten-free.

Here are the responses I received after posting my initial NASONEX summary:

At 08:54 PM 5/22/00 -0700, you wrote:

>I made an inquiry about NASONEX naval spray the other day and got several
>replies I want to share with you.

I'll bet that keeps your naval pretty lint free, Joe :) Pardon me for this.
I just couldn't resist. -vance

I might add to your information about Nasonex....

I used it for several years, and deveoped an irritation to it that looked
like an allergic reaction around the edge of my nostril Watch for that.  I
used it for a long time before it appeared.  I eliminated different
possibilites, like moisturizer, soap, and makeup before thinking of the
nasal spray.

Hope it works for you.  It was great for my nose.  I now use Nasacort AQ.
It works too, but not as quickly as the Nasonex did.

Anne

Joe,
I had a bad reaction to Nasonex.  I kept getting worse until after two weeks
I stopped using it and felt better right away.  I had the same reaction to
Flonase.  You might ask your dr for Nasacort AQ.  I did verify with the mfg
that this product is gf.

Kay
Powell Butte, OR