From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:50:33 -0400

I received this reply today and the writer makes such a good point that I
felt it should be posted.  She writes:

"A large number of gluten free products rely on corn for their starch or
grain component.  In view of this, please consider -- Some 80 or 90% of the
corn in this country is GMO.  There have been articles recently in the press
about people have gmo toxins from roundup ready products in their bodies.
Soy is also mostly GMO varieties.  Someone should look into whether is the
genetic engineering messing with the genetic makeup of the product that is
causing so many people to become sensitive to corn and soy.  Paula in PA"

Thanks Paula for that information.

Connie Sarros
Gluten-free Cookbooks
www.gfbooks.homestead.com