From:
Matthew Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:15:21 +0900

As I was reading over the thoughts on this I had an idea.  I'm just going to
run my mouth on this and would love to know why this couldn't be the case
because it would clue me into a bit more of how CD works.

Someone made a query as to if CD was in some manner the opposite of AIDS.
IE the body being just a tad on the overambitious side about some things.
If this is the case think about the body of someone who has been smoking
many years, its use to having to fight to make up for the damage as well as
its normal workload.  If the person stops smoking cold the body not
realizing this keeps overworking hence the onset of CD.

Thats a lot of ifs, my understanding of CD here is a little hazy so.. :)
Matthew Ramsey