From:
Deni Hansen-Gray Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 08:10:51 -0600

We are looking for vitamins that are safe for sensitive responders,
Specifically:

1) A multivitamin without iron, and
2) Calcium Citrate

Our previous source, Nature Made, has dropped the multivitiman and changed
the formulation of the calcium citrate.

We looked for safe products at General Nutrition, but one of their products
which is labeled gluten-free has *Oat Bran Powder* listed in the
ingredients.  A call to GN customer service was less than reassuring!
Yikes!!! Where do they find these people!!!!

We would appreciate any information concerning truly GF vitamins and will
summarize to the list.

As always, these are our experiences only, thus no warranty is
expressed or implied, Your mileage may vary.

peace
steve & deni weber
Valparaiso Indiana USA