Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 16:51:31 -0700

Buy the gift of love for Mother's Day, the newly released cookbook by
Annalise Roberts, Gluten-Free Baking Classics.  Purchase it now to receive a
sample of our GF Classical BlendT.  This new flour blend, created by the
author, is used in various recipes throughout her cookbook.  The ingredients
in this gluten-free flour blend are brown rice flour, potato starch, and
tapioca flour.  A corn free and soy free flour blend.  What do people say
about this book?  Elaine Monarch exclaims; "This remarkable cookbook
contains mouthwatering recipes, the directions are easy to follow and the
hints are a welcome extra bonus."  Gourmet magazine said, "We are captivated
by these perfect chocolate chip cookies. and we dare anyone to detect that
they weren't made with traditional wheat flour."  Annalise Roberts teaches
cooking classes and offers culinary advice and recipes on her website,
www.foodphilospher.com <http://www.foodphilospher.com/>

You will always save on all books purchased from The Gluten-Free
Supermarket, up to 20% off retail price.

Be sure and try our new Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix, on sale now for Mother's
Day.

Now in stock, New Gluten-Free Diet Book now available by Shelley Case at a
special price below retail.

Also, now available Gluten-Free corn pasta from Italy.  It comes in two
shapes, eliche and penne.

So now, head on over to Authentic Foods Gluten-Free Supermarket and make
your purchase while supplies last.

http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com
<http://www.glutenfree-supermarket.com/>

Steve