From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:20:51 -0800

Dear Listmates,

I received 10 emails from the ICORS readers and another 6 from the Bay Area
Yahoo posting. Thirteen in all had an opinion regarding the "best beer."
There was heavy support for New Grist - definitely the majority. Three had a
preference for Redbridge; one person saying that she thought New Grist was
too sweet. Several people spontaneously responded with their dislike for
Ramapo Valley, while one person each said that their preference was Bards
Tale and Ramapo Valley. Isn't it nice that we are all so different!

But, the most interesting message I received started off: "Can you believe
that we are discussing the merits of the CHOICES we have in GF beers?  I was
diagnosed over 10 years ago. I used to drink an occasional beer, but was
pained not to have any for about 7 years. Then, the beer that I did have was
in Italy because there still weren't any here. I feel so very lucky to not
only have beer, but many beers from which to select." I agree we are all
blessed living in this time where people with sensitivities to wheat are
being recognized as valid participants in society and the economy.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA