From:
Tony Slusz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:15:54 -0500

To those interested in supplementing your daily protein intake: I have been
using NEXT PROTEIN powder for some time with no ill effects.  I have
recontacted the NEXT PROTEIN corporation to verify that their product lines
are still GF.  WIthin a matter of an hour or so, I received their reply:

"Thank you for contacting us. Yes, our Designer Whey Protein, Nextra, Bars,
Isis, and new Designer Smoothie packets are all gluten free. All of our
products by Next Proteins are gluten free and are safe or all people who
have this intolerance of wheat and gluten. I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Janet Bryant"

There website is www.nextproteins.com and their products can be ordered
directly from the company, assorted vendors on the web, along with health
food store like GNC and TheVitaiminShoppe.  Their Whey Protein flavors are
very good and consist of Vanilla, French Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry,
and Natural.  They also carry an assortment of other GF protein products
including protein bars and chips. I hope this can be of help to anyone
looking to increase their protein intake.  I have no affiliation to the
company.  I'm just a satisfied customer.