From:
Da Kitty Kat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:22:40 -0600

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Lady Ariel wrote:

> I'd be willing to be that the Taco Bell seasoning in the store is not the
> same stuff they use in the restaurants.  This doesn't mean that stuff in
> the restaurant is GF, but I doubt it's the same stuff.

All of this talk about Taco Bell Brings to mind an article I read in a
magizine about a year ago (unfortunatly I can't remember which one) about
the management of taco bell and how it was set up. If I recall correctly
it said that Diffrent Taco Bells got their ingreadients from diffrent
suppliers. Since I can't remember the magizine I can't verify taht this is
true or even that it hasn't changed since then but, it would explain the
varying information people are getting and the inconsistancy between
various phone calls to Taco Bell. This would mean that we will have to
rely on information from each seperate Taco Bell rather than being able to
call the 1800 numbers. Did anyone else see this article?

-Carla Giese