From:
Shay Sal & Alon Ben-Yehuda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:05:08 +0200

In a former email, I shared my positive GF experience with Alitalia
flights last august while notifying my efforts to gain some pounds in
regard to my existed eating pleasure.

The only reply I got is not concerned to GF meals in airlines during
flying but to the following issue:

An attention to possible over-gained pounds during the first period of
the GF diet must be paid. I noted that I love to eat after prolonged
period of being thin due to a latent celiac. Consequently, I might be
fatter than I would like to be after that, and I have been replied that
this period of eating a lot will end in the not so far future.

Finally, I would like to admit that it is a passive period of using the
celiac list server that helps me chiefly to compete mentally with my
sensitivity to gluten.  The email, which I sent one week ago to the
celiac list server, was my first active experience in regard to sharing
aspect of my GF diet in any electronic list. The answer that I got made
feel so good about keeping and using it over again. I also receive
responds to replies, which I send privately to other Celiac^Òs and it can
be claimed that the list give me power to go on with my young diagnosis
of Gluten sensitivity.

Sincerely,

Alon in Israel