From:
Gina Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:53:32 -0700

Hello,

   Does anyone use Enrico's BBQ Sauce and have confirmed it is 100% GF?
It does list natural flavorings and does not identify the source.  I
called and spoke with a gentlemen in Syracuse NY from Ventre Packing Co.
Inc. about the Enrico's products and he stated that they are GF or would
otherwise say so, but he said he did not know the source of the natural
flavorings.  I also recently bought the Seafood Cocktail sauce, and the
Medium Chunky Salsa.  I will not experiment with these products unless I
can confirm the status.  I have been too risky and suffered the
consequences lately.  I don't want to put my family or myself through
that any more.  I am working on keeping very strict.  It has been hard
for me to learn what to avoid, but with the help of the list I am making
improvements.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support.

Gina in San Diego