From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lani K. Thompson
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:30:43 -0500

Clan Thompson Food and Drug SmartLists

We added 155 new items to our drug SmartList this month, including
products for Dakota Free, Westwood, Lannett, Giant, and Hy-Vee. Most of
the new products are generic prescription drugs. In addition,
information on 106 old items was updated. Our new drug SmartList
contains 1,631 items including all of those found in the list below. If
you already subscribe to our drug SmartList, you can download your new
SmartList here:

https://blossom.safe-order.net/clanthompson/login.php

If you don't subscribe yet, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com
and download a FREE DEMO which is available on our Products/Download
page.

The following prescription meds were all GLUTEN FREE and VEGETARIAN when
we checked them in May:

Levothyroxine (manufactured by Sandoz)
Tobradex ointment or suspension (manufactured by Alcon Labs)
Methylphenidate extended release tablets (manufactured by Mallinckrdt)
Hydrocodone w/APAP tablets (manufactured by Mallinckrdt)
Lidocaine (2% or 4%) (manufactured by Roxanne)
Lidocaine - both formulations (manufactured by Hospira)
Bupivacaine (manufactured by Hospira)
Carbocaine (2% and 3%) (manufactured by Hospira)
Amaryl (manufactured by Aventis)
Dynacin tablets (manufactured by Medicis Pharm.)
Asacol Delayed Release Tablets (manufactured by Procter & Gamble
Pharmaceuticals)
Estradiol tablets (manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb)
Doxycycline tablets (manufactured by Par Pharm)

The following prescription meds were all GLUTEN FREE when we checked them in
May, but there is no vegetarian info available:

Lidocaine (manufactured by Morton Grove)
Vanos Cream (manufactured by Medicis Pharm.)
Buphenyl powder (manufactured by Medicis Pharm.)
Minocycline HCL tablets (manufactured by Medicis Pharm.)
Acetazolamide tablets (manufactured by Lannett)
Amoxicillin capsule or oral suspension (manufactured by Lannett)
Hydrocortisone tablets (manufactured by Westward Pharmaceutical Corp.)
Carisoprodol tablets (manufactured by Westward Pharmaceutical Corp.)
Methocarbamol tablets (manufactured by Westward Pharmaceutical Corp.)
Cortisone Acetate tablets (manufactured by Westward Pharmaceutical Corp.)

The following prescription meds were all GLUTEN FREE when we checked
them in May, but they were NOT VEGETARIAN:

BuSpar tablets (manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb)
Avapro (manufactured by Bristol Myers Squibb)
Celebrex (manufactured by Pharmacia)
Zithromax (Z-Pack) tablets (manufactured by Pfizer)
Urso 250 (manufactured by Axcan Scandipharm)