From:
Kathy J Feldmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 16:03:47 -0500

Hi group,
        First of all - I was the one with insurance problems for our 2
year old - well my husband's employer went to a group coverage and he is
now covered 100% NO AMENDMENTS!! Thank you for all your help, I plan on
keeping the information you all sent just in case.
        My next question was - in one of the postings someone brought up
the thought of what if she is in an accident and ends up in the emergency
room - how will the know she needs to be treated gf. That made me worry
about my son - hopefully it is something that will never happen but what
if it does. Does anyone know how or if we can have medic alert bracelet
or necklaces made, it is something that would make me feel a little more
secure about his care. I just never needed anything like this so I don't
even know how to go about it.  Thanks in advance!!!!   Kathy in Iowa