From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 21:09:54 -0400

October is a great month to fire up the oven on those cool fall days. There's nothing quite like the aroma of fresh baked cookies wafting through your house. Bake with the best gluten-free mixes and recipes. Get creative, too. The fresh baked cookie aroma is a bonus!

Take a peak at our Free & Fun page -  http://yummeeyummee.com/free_n_fun.html

This month Yummee Yummee has posted Halloween decorating ideas for you to use. Get Halloween party and decorating ideas as well as creepy, scary, spooky food ideas. Plus, you will find Dreamee Dog's coloring pages for the kids. This month's theme is Halloween with a twist - old time horror movies. Go ahead - be a kid - color a page or two for fun. And, there are FREE recipes - meals, side dishes, desserts, and even Witch's Brew.

Speaking of movies. Have you ever watched "A Ghostly Gluten-Free Tale"? It's a bit of a spoof about the challenges of eating and living gluten-free. It's a fun video to watch and share at Halloween, especially if you are new to the GF diet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4pIbbepRos

A word of caution - some of our decorating ideas may NOT work well with other GF products, including baking mixes. Some GF cookies crumble even before your first bite. Some packaged cookies crumble in the box on the store shelf. Stop buying expensive cookies. Make your own fresh, homemade cookies. Don't worry if you cannot eat 4 dozen cookies - freeze them. Thaw a few cookies overnight for an early morning treat or lunchtime snack. But, you don't have to use the freezer. Our cookies stay fresh for days in an airtight container. How long? Our cookies usually disappear well before they are no longer fresh - The Yummee Yummee Team LOVES great gluten-free cookies.

More free recipes with purchase this month. One customer told us that our Sugardoodles, one of the free recipes, are the best cookies that she had ever eaten - she's new to the GF diet. Do you like pizza? Of course, you do. Buy a Sample Pack Mini and try our new pizza crust recipe. You can bake the crust or use your microwave. Pick your favorite toppings and cheeses. Enjoy fresh baked pizza - completely gluten-free. Visit our home page for the complete recipe list:

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/index.html

Are you confused by the new FDA regulation for what 'gluten-free' really means? Can you visualize what 20 part per million looks like? Here's our simple visual explanation of the regulation. Bloggers feel free to use and share the image in the news release.

http://yummeeyummee.com/news/20130819.html

Have a Yummee Yummee Halloween!

The Yummee Yummee Team

and