Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 19:10:09 -0400

My doctor wants we to take supplements from the company Standard Process
Inc.  Several of the products contain defatted wheat (germ).  He claims
there is no gluten in this part of the wheat.  He believes that during
processing the gluten containing portion is removed.  I disagree but do not
have proof.  Does anyone know where I can find scientific data or articles
to show him?  Or is he right and only certain portions of the wheat kernel
contain gluten?

Thank you for your help.

Kristi