From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:42:03 -0700

Hi all,

I am planning a last minute vacation to the Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion National Parks in a few weeks.  I searched the archives but did not find much information on places to eat.
Has anyone been to any of the above parks or on the road in between and could share any information on places to eat?  We will be driving from Las Vegas and making a big loop.  We will be staying in one of the hotels on the South Rim.  Other that that, we have no firm plans.

I plan to take along plenty of lunch foods etc. but dinner seems to be the only big issue when we take road trips.  My 10 year old daughter is the celiac in our family.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA