Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:25:14 -0700

        In my original post, I said that I called the manufacturer and was
told that both Knorr beef and chicken flavored bases are not GF.  A member
of this list just informed me that she called the same 800 number today (as
she did a previous time) and was told that they are GF!   Now, I am totally
confused.  How can you trust a phone call to any company if you don't
always get the same answer only 2 days apart?

        I will call another time next week and see if I can get this
resolved.  I will report back to the list.

       Nina  :)
"Gluten Free in AZ"
      Phoenix, AZ