From:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea Schroder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:59:59 -0400

Last week I had the pleasure of dining at Borrelli's Italian Restaurant in Encinitas, CA. My family eats there at least once every few months and I was joyfully surprised that they have added several new items to their gluten free menu. In addition to the regular gf items, Borrelli's now offers gf breadcrumbs with the salad, several different gf pastas and a new gf 14 inch medium-sized pizza (which is very hard to find in restaurants) and gf garlic bread.

My family doesn't eat out often but it was a nice treat to have several gf choices and delicious food to boot. The prices for most entrees range from $10-20 with very generous portions. Please note that Borrelli's does charge additional for gf items (I think it's around $2.-$2.50) but that upcharge is clearly stated on the menu for the specified items.

I have no personal or business affiliation with Borrelli's. Just love the food!

Enjoy!
Andrea
Carlsbad, CA