From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:07:18 -0400

The ING Miami Marathon has selected Team Gluten-Free™ as one of their
charity partners!  The event is January 27, 2008 in Miami, FL.  Check out
ingmiamimarathon.com for more information on the race weekend.

This is very exciting for Team Gluten-Free™, !!!  Please help us make Team
Gluten-Free™,  Florida a huge success!  All half and full marathon participants
will receive a discount on their registration fee (payable to the ING
Marathon).  Please visit teamglutenfree.org for more information or contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Team Gluten-Free™, a project of the Celiac Disease Foundation, a 501(c)(3)
non-profit, public benefit corporation, is a training program for runners,
walkers and cyclists who participate in races across the United States to raise
awareness and funds for Celiac Disease. The money we raise goes directly to
research and awareness programs and camp scholarships for Celiac children.

For a list of our other events, please visit teamglutenfree.org.

Thanks!
Carrie Owen
Team Gluten-Free™