From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:30:04 EDT

Support Group--Celiac/Gluten Intolerance Tues. July 20--7pm

You will be among friends!

We'll give an overview of our recent 2010 GIG National Conference attended
in June, as well as talk about Prescriptions/Gluten. Please bring any
information/articles/experiences you may have!

Also, will Raffle off a variety of GF mixes/samples sent to our group by
vendors post conf.

For those who live in Metro-South Seattle, take advantage, join the home
team. Anyone with gluten sensitivity looking for help may come to Valley
Medical  Center. FREE!

Your support group is valuable, motivational, informative and fun. Please
make an effort to join us just once-a-month. (Same time - same place - good
habit.) We care about newly diagnosed people who are training for
gluten-free  food management. Do not stay "overwhelmed."

Regard our gluten-free way of life as a positive lifestyle, not a
restricted diet. View it as an opportunity to explore new foods and flavors.
Approach it with a positive, open mind and embrace it as your ticket to good
health!

WHERE: Room 'C' Medical Arts Center!
Valley Medical Center
400 South  43rd St, Renton

TIME: 7:00 PM

DIRECTIONS: From Hwy 167 head east up the hill. After clearing the 167
interchange, get in the left lane to turn left at the first light onto Talbot
Rd. Drive north to the third driveway on your left. Turn left toward the
lower  Parking Garage. Walk across skybridge, turn left, take elevator down to
1 and  head right, end of hall Room 'C'. Signs posted.

Greg Parsons, Facilitator
Lynn Jameson

Bulletin Board:

1. Please join Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) _www.gluten.net_
(http://www.gluten.net)
2. _www.LivingWithout.com_ (http://www.LivingWithout.com)  is excellent
mag.
3. Article on Gut Bacteria Offer New Hope for People with Celiac  Disease,
see _http://tinyurl.com/24chcds_ (http://tinyurl.com/24chcds)

For more information contact: Lynn at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])