From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 14:13:18 -0700

The Celiac Support Group at Stanford University will meet Wednesday, May
17, 6:30 pm, Cowell Student Health Center, corner of Campus Drive and
Cowell Lane, at Stanford University.  Dr. Vikki Petersen, a holistic
chiropractor, will speak to our group beginning at 7:00 pm.  She will
discuss natural treatment approaches for Celiac Disease, including how to
prevent other illnesses associated with Celiac Disease, nutritional
programs for Celiacs, how to improve absorption of nutrients, and how to
feel as healthy as possible.  She spoke last year and I found it very
interesting and educational.

Joan Wade with Sylvan Border Farms will also attend and bring bread made
from her flour mix for us to use with sandwiches.  I am asking attendees to
bring the sandwich fillers (meat, cheese, lettuce, etc.).  Joan will also
bring her delicious homemade gluten free cherry pies for all of us.  Come
hungry!

I've just returned from the GIG annual educational conference in Seattle,
so will have material to share from that group.

For more information, please contact Kelly Rohlfs at 650-725-4771 or