From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:44:14 -0500

1-2-3 Gluten Free wishes you all a very happy summer.  Summer is the
perfect time to enjoy poundcake with berries. You won't find another
gluten-free poundcake that is as easy and delicious as ours.  We have a
number of non-gluten free people who enjoy our products.  Additionally, we
now have a chocolate poundcake which is also wonderful with berries or
plain.

Try our mixes:
Southern Glory Biscuits
Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
Allie's Awesome Pancakes
Aaron's Favorite Rolls
Meredith's Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
Devilishly Decadent Brownies
Peri's Perfect Chocolate Poundcake
Lindsay's Lipsmackin' Roll-out & cut Sugar Cookies

All of our mixes are gluten-free and wheat-free. Many are also free of
soy, dairy, egg and/or corn.  We post alternative recipes on our website
(www.123glutenfree.com) so you can see what substitutions (if any) you'll
need to make.

We donate a portion of our proceeds to support celiac and autism research.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kim and Carol
1-2-3 Gluten Free
www.123glutenfree.com
For information, contact us at [log in to unmask]