From:
Kathy Button <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Button <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 21:24:38 -0400

On May 13th at 1:00 pm the Ventura County Celiacs will meet in the third
floor classroom # 1 at St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, 2309 ANTONIO
AVE, Camarillo.
This month's topic will be Gluten Free Basics and Beyond. Whether you are
newly diagnosed or an "old hat" that has it all together, this meeting is
for you.  We will cover the basics of Celiac Disease as presented in Dr.
Green's new book.  We will also give updated information that puts to rest
some of the old gluten myths that persist in circulating despite new
research and medical findings.

Kathy Button
Ventura Co. Celiacs
www.venturaceliac.org