From:
MR&MRS Wentworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:38:12 -0400

The Waterloo/Cedar Falls Iowa Celiac Support Group would like to host
Jay Berger from Miss Roben's as a guest speaker for our Sunday, April 2,2000
meeting.  We would like to extend an invitation to all in Iowa, Illinois,
Minnesota or other surrounding states to come hear Jay Berber speak.  There
will be a $10 per family charge that goes toward paying Jay Bergers traveling
expenses from Maryland.  Jay Berger is the Tech Support and General Manager
of Miss Roben's.  She spoke at the national CSA convention in Atlanta, GA on
October 1, where I had the privilege of hearing her speak.  She is a very
knowledgable and informative lady.  At the national CSA convention she spoke on
"Substitution Solutions".  If you are interested in coming please e-mail
Anna Mary immediately at [log in to unmask] as we need to make final
confirmation plans with Jay within a week.  We need at least 40-50
people in attendance to be able to bring her here.  Please e-mail the
following information:  Name,address, phone # and e-mail address. More
information will be sent later to those persons expressing an interest
in attending.

Anna Mary Colbie
President, Waterloo/Cedar Falls Iowa Celiac Support Group
2112 Tilbury Road
Waterloo, IA 50701
319-235-2426
Fax 319-235-2426