From:
Pat McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 16:38:07 -0500

I just wanted to remind everyone of the grand opening of the Simply Gluten
Free specialty grocery store this coming Sat. 1/31/09 in Thousand Oaks. They
had an early opening for members of our local county Celiac support group a
few weeks ago. They were still in the process of getting stock in but even
then their variety was great. It is so nice to be able to shop without having to
read labels, unless you have other no no's. If you're not familar with the area
it's approx. half way between LA and Santa Barbara and an easy off and on of
the 101. Exit at Rancho Rd., turn left if you're coming from the Santa Barbara
area, then turn right on Thousand Oaks Blvd. and immediately get in your left
lane to turn left into the shopping center by the Roxy Deli. They are on the
left hand side at #A108. They close at 3 on Sat. but are open Tues. Wed.
Friday to 5, and to 7 on Thurs. They are closed Sun/Mon. It is so nice to have
such a resource in Ventura County. Their phone # is 805 777-4877 and you
can check out what they carry on their web site - www.simplyglutenfree.org.
I have no financial interest in this, I just want to see them succeed so they
stay a resource in our area.