From:
MR NIRM V NIRMALAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:21:29 -0500

My 6 yr. old daughter is starting first grade this fall, which means
that I have to pack lunch everyday for her since she cannot have any of
the school lunches.  Previously I used the "Our favorite white bread"
recipe that I got from the red star pamphlet.  She now hates it. I have
access to the many recipes in the archives.  There are so many that it
is time consuming to try everyone of them.  I have a Zojirushi bread
machine, model No. BBCC-S15A. The recipes that I have tried do not come
out that well. Can anybody recommend any good bread recipes that come
out well in bread machines. I can use egg replacer and rice milk as
substitutes.

Is there a certain mail order place that has good bread (without bread &
milk) that I can order from?.

I am also looking for a place to order some good crackers that my
daughter can take for morning snack in school.

Thank you very much in advance.

Dushy