Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:06:19 EDT

Hi all!

Sorry for the delay--

I didn't get too many responses--about 10.  9 people said it was GF and use
it all the time without any problems.  One person said they didn't think it was
GF unless the label changed.  The label DOES NOT list wheat, however it says
"soy sauce", but their soy sauce is GF.  Anyhow I decided to try it because I
thought it was GF and I am very sensitive, so is my celiac daughter.  Neither
one of us had any problems!

Enjoy!
-Anjel in NY