Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:37:12 -0500

USA - MENAHGA, MN
If you want to try a Organic & Gluten Free Cake/Bread/Brownie/Pizza/Pancake that our Customer's say
are "Absolutely Delicious" Check us out at www.organicglutenfreemixes.com.
Even our Gluten tolerant friends say they beat anything else out there they've ever tasted!!

ALL of our products are made to exclude the 8 Major Allergens, Do not use milk in preparation
of them and are made in a totally Gluten Free & State Approved facility with guaranteed
Gluten Free products.  (For eggs - use your egg substitute)

We can also be purchased at the new Whole Foods Market coming up in Maple Grove, MN on July 17, 2013

Thank you - Enjoy!

www.organicglutenfreemixes.com

Jayson & Amy & son - Paul
18 Main St SE