Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:34:55 +0000

This baby boy has been in and out of area hospitals.  Large white blood
count, intermittent blockage with alternating dirrehia, constipation, unable
to keep any foods down, white spots in mouth and throat.  I suggested to the
mother, a co-worker, that testing for celiac should be done.  I believe I am
correct, but would like some input from other parents with similar
situations.  I will summarize.  Roz (upstate NY)